Sunday, June 16, 2013

The First Post Goes To The Inspiration Of This Blog ... The Clown Creep

  • Tawnee Cowan

    if my friends need help and I am a block away, I help. you made a choice, this is what becomes of it. I never ask for help unless I truly need it. If there was anyone else there besides you I would have asked them first, trust me, you were the only one left there.
    I do not care about words, I care about actions. I have seen enough of your actions to say I am done.
  • Sarg'nt Yell'r

    The bottom of the barrel. I should be used to that
    Very well, I will respect your request as I have before when you asked me to stop
  • Tawnee Cowan

    um... after the 4th time I asked you to stop
    it does not matter, I do not trust you. If my life depends on it out there when life gets really thick with the revolution I know who not to count on
  • Sarg'nt Yell'r

    I admit to that, and I also asked you forgiveness. When you told me that you wanted me to bring things down a notch, I did, and I have you respect
    I've told you before that I am not the best functioner when I'm stoned
  • Tawnee Cowan

    Respect would have never tried to reach up my skirt... respect would have not coming up behind me at my house and trapping me in a hug.. respect would have been stop touching my ass 3 fucking times in less than 10 minutes. Respect would have been not trying to grab my ass when I walked by you the first week at b.c. respect would have been letting me shut my door without forcing a fucking kiss.
  • Sarg'nt Yell'r

    Over 10 years of not smoking, now I smoke more than I did then? Yeah, I get fucked up easily
  • Tawnee Cowan

    way to self govern yourself.


     Hello world. This is now the spot for your public service announcements of verified creeps in the Western Washington Area. This spot is for those men swimming in their sea of Patriarchy. This is our spot to check out the profiles before we head out so we can protect ourselves against guys who just won't take no for an answer... they have to cop a feel to get their rocks off... you know the type. Since they tell us it is all our fault, we want to know who they are so we can make sure we wear our nice boots that night. Women send in your pictures, videos and letters... lets stop these men from oppressing us any longer. I stand in solidarity against violence against women. Sexual Harassment is a form of assault.

    The above creep likes to troll coffee shops in search of young or new or pretty activists... he has a certain charm which is quite gross, so don't even waste your energy trying to humor him.. Watch out if he starts in about the spider bite, he will drop his pants in a heart beat... comando, and shove the spot where the little scar is by his groin... if that is not enough, this lovely dude has been in Washington State Prison for 2.5 years for assault by his own admission shortly after he dropped his pants... he knows mixed martial arts... or so he says... the only thing eastern about him is his buddha belly... So heads up... he is a scuba diver and a clown in the Salish Circa Rebel Clown Army... not even a real clown...

    haters are gonna hate, so the blog is moderated... arm yourself with knowledge and put a stop to this sickness.

    Here is what we know

    He lives on a boat on S Lake Union right off 6th street on Queen Anne side. Seattle Washington
    He has been in prison for assault 2.5 years (his words)
    He video tapes and audio tapes his boat and car (his friend Jon divulged that bit of info)... total sicko
    his name is : Robert Vincent
    Clown name Sgt Yell'r 

    His birthday listed on facebook is October 9, 1978
    Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/robert.vincent.52643



    Until the next revelation.....



    The Truth Faerie

    #creep
    #Seattle
    #Sgt Yell'r 
    #SalishCirca
    #Predator
    #SexualHarassment
    #douchebag 
    #SexualAssault

     

No comments:

Post a Comment